Are you an experienced new business development manager with a successful track record in winning new clients? Do you enjoy gaining appointments and working with prospective clients to secure new contracts? If so, this role could be for you!
We support our customers by offering bespoke solutions that provide exceptional service and value for money. As a new Business Development Manager you will be self-motivated and eager to showcase your expertise in hunting for new business opportunities and closing them.
What you'll be doing:
- Bid for profitable contracts for Stage Events Security as directed by the IPSERV Head of Operations and Business Development or the Managing Director at Stage
- Manage new business opportunities through all stages of the sales process, including prospecting, scoping and evaluation, costing, client management, tender submission, and contract
- Work with the operational teams to deliver a commercially profitable client-focussed service offering
- Generate sales leads including utilising the CRM database, e-marketing, networking, cold calling, and tender portals
- Carry out contract and pricing reviews
- Increase revenue from existing customers by promoting, presenting, and securing additional opportunities for new solutions and services during the contract term.
- Work with service providers to transfer new business into operations
What you'll get from us:
- Excellent salary and benefits - £35,000 - £39,999
- LGPS Pension
- 26 days holiday per year plus the 8 Bank Holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience of selling soft facilities management services (security, car park management and enforcement, cleaning etc)
- Proven B2B sales experience in a new business / business development sales role
- Proven track record of achieving sales and client retention targets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to generate leads through cold calling, client referrals, bid portals, networking, e-marketing etc.
- Knowledge of the sales cycle and sales and negotiation techniques
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Customer focused team player
- Experience of building and managing relationships with service providers / operational service areas
- Flexibility and ability to learn new areas of business quickly
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with a desire to succeed
- Hold a full valid driving license
How to apply: Please send your CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview process: The interview process will include 2 separate interviews. The first will be with Becky Willis – Head of Operations and Business Development on the 26th March 2021 and will last around 60 minutes. The second interview will take place on the 8th April 2021 and will be with a panel of 3 people including the Head of Operations and Business Development and the Managing Director at Stage. The second interview will include a presentation to the panel, formal interview questions and relevant trade tests. This will last for around 90 – 120 minutes.
Closing Date: 9am on 22nd March 2021
Interview date: 26th March 2021 & 8th April 2021