Wherstead Park is a Grade-II listed Georgian mansion nestled in the heart of the Suffolk countryside. Wherstead Park is one of East Anglia’s most popular and versatile venues for weddings, conferences, events, parties and filming. As well as being the headquarters for the Co-op Group, it also houses many other businesses on-site. Set on a 17-acre plot of land, it provides a great venue and setting for events in the region of Suffolk.
- Looking for a trusted local provider of security services after growing frustrated with other regional suppliers and the delivery and continuity of services.
- The client wanted to upscale the events on-site after COVID. They needed a provider that could deliver trained, licensed and experienced officers for their event calendar.
- Looking to consolidate multiple supplier lists and transfer to a single supplier for all security requirements on-site.
- We took time to understand the unique requirements on-site through detailed site visits, client meetings and reviews. This was key in developing our security solution.
- To provide security officers that are not only SIA licensed but also experienced in delivering event security services.
- Providing flexible and tailored security services with a dedicated account manager, local management team and diverse pool of trained security officers.
- Peace of mind that security requirements are managed and delivered on time. Staff understanding assignments and the profile of security required.
- Dedicated account manager and local management team that works closely with Wherstead Park event managers regularly to advise and supply on requirements.
- One supplier that can tailor the security delivery for each event, be on hand for support and deliver the security services required.
“We have used Stage security since the beginning of 2022 and have found them to be personable and responsive to our questions and needs regarding a broad range of events. Offering appropriate security personnel to suit each event is key to us, and the team at Stage have always delivered. Particularly the staff provided for our festive parties in 2022, were professional, personable and help support the venue staff from point of arrival to the last guests leaving at 1am. We are looking forward to working with them again in 2023.” – Jonathan Senior, Event Development Manager, Wherstead Park
Learn more about our Event Security service and discover how it can provide you with a complete security solution for your events.